We all like to have custom things that we can use and show our own style. This is no different when we are using WhatsAppPlus.The amazing thing is we can now personalize our chats by changing wallpapers.
WhatsAppPlus allows users to set unique background wallpapers. With wallpaper, you can change the look and feel of your chat board to make it more personal.
Different chats, different backgrounds. You can change the wallpaper for all chats, or set the wallpaper for a specific chat. You can also select a wallpaper specific to dark or light mode and darken the dark mode wallpapers or choose from WhatsAppPlus wallpaper library.
WhatsAppPlus wallpaper has both light and dark mode settings. So, no matter which one you prefer, you can have your own style of background wallpaper.
What is WhatsAppPlus?
WhatsAppPlus developers modify the original and official WhatsApp and transform it into a brand new app with more features than the official WhatsApp app.
Just so you know, WhatsAppPlus App uses end-to-end encryption for communicating messages, and you will find every functionality of the original App. You are getting the redesigned UI and handy features you use in your day-to-day life.
What is WhatsAppPlus Wallpaper?
WhatsAppPlus Wallpaper has all the amazing wallpapers you want to use for your chats. From celebrities to anime or cute animals. We offer thousands of wallpaper options and our designers constantly add more for our users.
There are so many wallpapers that you can’t just scroll through them without finding something that suits you and the best thing is it saves a lot of space. Downloading a lot of wallpapers on your phone can take up a lot of space, but not with this app. That, and we didn’t even mention the stress of having to find hundreds of images on your own.
So, without further ado, Let’s follow the step-by-step guide on how to change WhatsAppPlus chat background.
To change the Wallpaper for All Chats
- Tap More Options > Settings > Chat > Wallpaper.
- Or, you can open Chat > Tap More Options > Wallpaper.
- Click Change.
- Select a wallpaper category, and then select the image you want to set as a wallpaper.
- You can also click Default wallpaper to restore the default wallpaper.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.
To change Wallpaper for a Specific Chat
- Open the chat for which you want to change the wallpaper.
- Tap More Options > Wallpaper.
- If you are using dark mode, you can use the slider to darken the current wallpaper.
- Select a wallpaper category and select the image to set as a wallpaper.
How to restore the default WhatsAppPlus Wallpaper?
It happens when sometimes you find that the default theme suits your eyes better. If this happens to you, don’t worry. You can always change it to the default option following these steps.
- Open WhatsAppPlus.
- Now you have to click on the three dots in the top right corner and open the menu with the options.
- Then you have to scroll down to “More options”.
- After that, you have to select the “Clear” option.
- Restart your phone.
- Your wallpaper will be set to default.
Go visit our Pinterest website to get some amazing wallpapers!